Have you hired the entertainment for your office Christmas party yet? Don’t panic – it’s not too late to book party entertainment from Matters Musical!
Here are five festive Xmas party ideas to get everyone in the party mood, from office junior to senior CEO.
Christmas Party Bands
The best way to get everyone up and dancing, all night long! Our superb cover bands play all the favourite dance floor Christmas hits from the 1950s onwards, with plenty of opportunities to sing along. Dancing to a great Christmas function band is always fun, usually funky, and as festive as you wish. It’s a real colleague-pleaser too when you book one of our top party bands:
July in Christmas (not Christmas in July)
Banish those winter blues and bring on the bright colours, sounds and exotic cocktails of a Caribbean Christmas! We’ve some superb Caribbean performers just waiting to transport you from the cold of Christmas to the heat of a tropical paradise. So, book those palm trees, create a beach complete with bar and deck chairs, and kit out Santa is his loudest surf shorts!
Jazz is hot hot hot at the moment, so why not make it a jazzy Christmas this year. perhaps turn your venue into a speakeasy for the evening complete with hot jazz band, casino tables and houch served in teacups. Or play it cool with a jazz orchestra that gets the fingers snappin’ and the feet steppin’ out on the dancefloor.
Fed up with Christmas parties that are geared towards the disco divas? This Christmas, get everyone involved in fun activities that they’ll remember far more than a DJ’s playlist. Hire a ceilidh band and turn your venue into a riot of flying feet and fun, as everyone learns the moves together and then ties to remember them! Book our unique karaoke live band – they play it, you sing it, ideal for all those X Factor wannabees. Or choose a more exotic group that offer workshops and a chance to have a go, from samba dancers to talking drummers.
All out 110% Christmas extravaganza
We’ve all been to organised Christmas parties and thought “I could do better than that.” So, what’s stopping you? Choose from a world of entertainment and attractions to surprise, delight and entertain your colleagues at every turn.
- Greet them with handbell ringers or cheery carol singers at the door.
- Serve them sparkling champagne from a living table, while a barbershop quartet sings favourite Christmas songs.
- Decorate your venue with cool lighting, ice sculptures, glittering tree decorations and more fairy lights than Blackpool.
- During your drinks reception, let close-up magicians conjure up the magic of Christmas, or raise a smile with a 1940s style all girl close harmony trio – in Santa suits of course!
- During dinner, enjoy the sounds of a classical wind quartet, or stun everyone with a mid-meal explosion of colour and activity such as African acrobats.
- After dinner, get pulses racing with a fun casino and compliment with a Rat Pack or James Bond tribute show that oozes sophistication.
- Then, just as everyone thinks it’s all over, usher your guests outside for steaming mugs of fruit punch and a fireworks display to light up the sky.
OK, you’ve just blown the entire year’s entertainment budget, but hey, it’s Christmas!
- Carol singers
- Barbershop quartet
- 1940s harmony
- Wind group
- African acrobats
- Rat Pack/swing band
- James Bond tribute
For more great ideas for live musical entertainment for your Christmas party, just call. We’re always happy to talk through how to wow your work colleagues!